Your privacy is very important to us.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We use google sheets as a data store. It contains your discord server id, channel id and language names. We don’t log how often you use Bilingual. We can only view usages in aggregate, and never see any personal identifiable information. (That’s how Autocode bill us)
In addition, you (the server owner) are agreeing to inform your members of the Discord Developer Terms of Service and the contents of this document. If you, the server owner, do not agree to this document, you may remove the bot(s) from the server and stop using Bilingual.
If you, the server member, do not agree to this document, you may leave the server that contains the bot(s) or uses our services.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Changes and Updates to this Policy
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify this Policy, we will indicate the date of the latest revision. In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change.
For example, we may post an announcement on our discord server. By using any of our services (inclusive of, but not exclusive to: bot’s, websites, and other platforms utilised by @programmerbird) in any way, you are consenting to the policies outlined in this document.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, information we have collected or otherwise obtained about you, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback on any and all provided bots and services is appreciated. When you submit comments, suggestions, bug reports, and any other forms of feedback, you forgo any rights to the content, title, or intent of the provided feedback. Additionally, the feedback may be utilized in any way.
Updated: September 29, 2022